Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A cute thief.

It is amazing how smart kids are… every day Olivia shows me how I shouldn’t underestimate her “smartness”.
-Every time she does anything that she knows she shouldn’t and she gets caught she:
* looks at me all cute and blows me kisses as of nothing should go wrong ‘cuz kisses cover any bad action…
*she gets her point finger up and waives it towards me calling ME a “bad biiirl(girl)” before I even say anything to her ( she knows it)
*or she’ll turn to Paco and yell at him “paem-paem Aco” (spank-spank Paco in Albanian) like he did it and not her …amazing…
- It takes us just one time showing Olivia things and she’ll do it.
*I was teaching her how to feed her baby doll with the fake-baby bottle. After that 1-st time she grabbed the bottle right of my hand and started doing it like she had done it before…so I encouraged her by clapping, than I turned around to find a different toy for her …before I even turned fully I see her taking the bottle out of the baby’s mouth and put it in her own while she was looking at me with the corner of her eyes so she didn’t get caught…lol …now that’s a CUTE THIEF :0) .

No comments:

Post a Comment