Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting ready...

... Yesterday I got a phone-call from Livi's U of M nurse and she told me her surgery is scheduled at 7:45 Tue. morning. Her pre-appt. on Monday will be from 10:00 am until 5-6:00 pm so the good news is that they'll let us take her to our hotel room for the night. YEAY!!!

Today was a very hectic day since there is so much stuff to take care before we leave for An Arbor. Since we got up this morning Olivia helped me get all her clothes and blankets ready including aunt Lydia's awesome quilt that aunt Vera just finished washing. We're so thankful for our aunties including our auntie Tina that babysits Livi everyday even when she doesn't have to :-) .
Well packing is not much fun but I hope next time we pack, is for a family vacation which is very much needed.
Thank you all for all your prayers, ph-calls and txt-mssg, we really appreciate'em :)))

5 comments:

  1. love you guys so much! we will be thinking of you over and over this weekend. i know you will have alot of people to call but do you mind calling when she is out of surgery....i love you all so much! so glad that the blanket is included in the travels....my heart is heavy for you. hugs and kisses, auntie lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dajana, thanks for posting these pictures, I absolutely love them. Olivia’s picture put the biggest smile on my face. Love you very much(Paco too) and praying that Livi’s recovery is faster than what the doctors are expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I just love her big eyes and smile. This just made my morning. Thank you for sending this out!! We never stop thinking about you guys- if you need anything please let us know. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts and prayers are with you all... May God protect that beautiful child and bring her back to home safe.
    Thank you for sharing your site with us.. I didn't even know you had one.
    I will keep checking for updates.

    Will all our love and prayers..
    Nate,Amy,Zoey and Noah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in constant prayer for Olivia, She is so on our minds today. You both are in our prayers also. May God give you both and your beautiful wonderful Olivia all that is needed for this day.
    In Christ
    Randy, Jennifer, Josh and Alyssa

    ReplyDelete