Friday, April 16, 2010

Carnival.

Today after work, Peter suggested we go to the carnival by our house since we had such beautiful weather. It was so much fun just being able to have family time and enjoy getting a couple of “prizes” for daddy and Livi ….LOL…
On our way out we had just $ 2 left and decided to do a dart game hoping to win another prize. Well Peter, very confident had me do it since “he believed” in my ability to aim. Picture me nervous holding the dart in my hand and Livi in the background screaming “GO DADDA GO, DADDADDADDA…as you can image I LOST …such a bummer that was. I felt bad but it’s a game and we had fun which counts as a prize too ; ) .
Isn’t family time just great especially when you make those little moments really count? I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment