Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My little trooper ;-)

Livi is such a trooper. After a long day spend at the hospital the surgery went great and now she has one less tube out of her precious body. It was funny though yesterday when I was trying to wake Livi up to take her @ the hospital for the surgery, she was having such a hard time awaking. My sister Tina that was standing right behind me slowly whispered at her: "Liiivi, time to go to schoool..." (she said smiling...mine as well say school cuz hospital and school are the same for Olivia since she goes in and out several times a week with no problem). We both looked at each other and started laughing because it is sooo true and we both needed a good laugh to take the edge off on a stressful day like that.
I love my sister Tina. For all of you that don't know her she is one of the greatest,more lovely and tenderhearted people I know. She came to the states just to baby-sit Livi and she has been a second mom to her (sometimes she does her care better than I do it). Tina's visa is expired though and she might have to go back to Albania which it will be very sad for all of us since we have spend such a close and wonderful year with her. Please pray for my sister so she can get a visa extension and be able to spend some more time with us and Livi which she spoils constantly.
God has been very wonderful to all of us and I know that no matter what He will be there in our every step of the way.

2 comments:

  1. Dajana, I absolutely agree Tina is a great blessing to all of us. It will be heartbreaking if she has to leave, but I am praying and hoping that somehow God will make it possible for her to stay. I like the new pictures of Livi. Hopefully no “school” for a while for the little pumpkin.Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonila said...
    I agree with Vera!!!!
    I miss you girls so much !
    Give your little princess a big kiss :))

    ReplyDelete