Thursday, October 8, 2009

We sure miss dadda. .

I know you all got a taste of Peter's sense of humor with the last post. Livi and I couldn't have done it without Peter, his jokes, his optimism, his knowledge and above all his role as a father and husband which he does so great. Peter went back to work two days ago and we sure miss him a lot. Every time he calls I put my phone on speaker for Olivia and she goes crazy...her arms and legs go up and down followed by her blowing raspberries like he is there in front of her.
I have to say thing are getting better for Livi. As of last night she is finally off the oxygen & she has been tolerating that fine. She is still getting her 'fix" (adavan) but now is every 12 hrs through the IV and the oxycodone and Tylenol every 4-6 hrs. I just spoke to the night doctor and she thinks that we might go home early next week...YAY... "home sweet home" can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. We're so thankful things are progressing so well!! We will continue to pray for all of you and look forward with you when you all will be home!! She's a darling.....♥

    ReplyDelete