Friday, October 9, 2009

On a mission.

Today Livi and I were on a mission. Around 7-ish in the morning the cardiologist came for the morning round and told me that in order for Olivia to be discharged she had to get certain tests done (EKG,Eco & chest X-ray). Once I heard the word "HOME" that was IT. All the tests were ordered for this weekend and Monday but after we talked with the Dr. she changed her mind & sended us downstairs to get EKG and ECO today around noon. Olivia did great even though not sedated she stayed still for the whole time...made me so proud. Once we got back in her room I couldn't stand the thought of another day here if we didn't have to. Here I grabbed Livi again (disconnected from monitors) and went right at the Dr's desk with a big smile in our face and asked when did we have to get the x-ray... The Dr. started laughing and replied " I ordered it for tomorrow but I see you already disconnected her and i know you're shooting for home tomorrow so we'll get it within the next hour...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :-) .
We don't know what time tomorrow but so far Livi is still stable. Her labs are not the greatest but our office in GR will be able to get her back in shape. I'm so proud of my baby girl, to go through so much and still have that sweet big smile in her face as a testimony of our AWESOME GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment